How To Install The Villager Market Shop Plugin In Minecraft
By James Flarakos | July 11, 2022
What Features Does The Villager Markets Plugin Have?
The shop plugin that is compatible from 1.9 to 1.19 gives you not only the basic features of a shop plugin but also goes further into more advanced features such as shop eggs for players to place and configure. Taxes for shops and even the ability to sell commands through the shop.
It requires three plugins so the currency works. These are the shop plugin it self, vault and also essentialsx or another currency plugin.
Admin shops are for anyone to use and don’t need to be re stocked. Simply set up the villager, the price, quantity and limits and they will be there for your players to buy or sell items.
These are shops that an admin can place for players to buy and use as their own shops. These shops can be rented for time periods or sold indefinitely.
Spawn Egg Shops
These shops are created in the same way as player shops but can be given in a egg format so that the player can spawn the shop wherever they wish.
How To Install The Villager Market Shop Plugin
This is for Spigot or Paper servers using version 1.19
- Download Villager Market, Vault and Essentialsx plugins.
- Stop your Minecraft server and Connect to FileZilla.
- Upload all three plugins to your Plugins folder.
- Start your server back up.
How To Use Villager Market Shop Plugin For 1.19
Most commands for this plugin start with /vm …
Create Admin Shop
To create an admin shop you type /vm create admin and the a number between 1 – 6 or choose infinite for the storage/container capacity.
/vm create admin 1 Will create a admin shop for you to buy or sell good to the server.
Once the villager is created then simply right click and start to edit the shop.
Create Player Shop
Now to create a player shop the command goes as follows.
/mv create player <shopsize between 1-6 or infinite> <storagesize between 1-6 or infinite> <price> <timeperiod>
For example if I wanted a shop that has 1 row of shop size, and 2 rows of storage size with a price of $500 and only for a duration of 12 hours i would type.
/mv create player 1 2 500 12h
Now the player will be able to buy this shop if they have enough of the currency for this duration. If you leave the time period empty it will be unlimited time.
Create Spawn Egg Shop
So this command is /vm item give <player> <shopsize> <storagesize> [amount] so if I want to give a player called bob123 a shop with a size of 3 rows and storage size of 1 with a price of $50 I would type
/vm item give bob123 3 1 50
More about this can be found on their Wiki page.
Search For More Tutorials
- I love to make Minecraft content, and easy quick tutorials for others to use. And you can see more video and tips at www.jdogofficial.com
- Minecraft Server Fixes2022.10.12Server Not Working/Crash | Fixes for Minecraft Servers with SeekaHost
- Minecraft Hosting2022.10.03Best Uk Minecraft Server Hosting for Bedrock and Java Servers
- Minecraft Backups2022.09.28How to Backup or Restore Your Minecraft World Using FileZilla
- Minecraft Playing Tips2022.09.23How to Setup Player Permissions on a Server with Luckperms Plugin