How to Stop /list Spam in Console
By James Flarakos | February 16, 2021
We have a great tutorial on how to stop/list spam in console. There is nothing worse than going to check on the server console to find lines and lines of /list displaying on your console. A quick fix is just to add a few more lines of code to stop this happening. We have a video tutorial and a easy step by step written tutorial further down.
It can always be worrying when writing any code, especially if you have never had any experience doing it. To make it easier we have left picture examples displayed underneath.
What is the list command and what does it do?
Multicraft uses the /list command to check if your server is online, as well as the number of players on it. You can also use plugins such as Console Spam Fix to prevent this from showing up in your console and spamming your logs.
Tutorial on How to Stop /list Spam in Minecraft Console
Log into your multicraft control panel, then open the Files folder, select FTP file access and then login using your password.
On the commands.yml file press edit on the right hand side to edit the code.
After – version $1- press Enter to go down to the next line, there press the spacebar twice and type. list:
Written like this. Space, space, list, colon
Next press Enter again and type – 
So written down thats. Space, space, hyphen, space, two closed parenthesis
Now go ahead and restart your server, its all done.
Thanks for reading this Minecraft Server Tutorial on How to Stop /list Spam in Console, for any more articles like this, head to the SeekaHost blog.
- I love to make Minecraft content, and easy quick tutorials for others to use. And you can see more video and tips at www.jdogofficial.com
- Minecraft Modpacks2021.09.105 Best Minecraft Gun Mod For Java Edition
- Servers & Installation2021.08.24How to Connect Minecraft Server to FileZilla and Manage Files
- Minecraft Playing Tips2021.08.23How to Increase RAM on Minecraft Launcher
- Minecraft Hosting2021.08.20How To Change Minecraft Server Version | Changing Server Jar File