Top 5 Minecraft Seeds in Bedrock Edition
By James Flarakos | April 12, 2021
Top 5 Minecraft Seeds in Bedrock Edition for versions 1.16 and above. From Mooshroom Islands to Amazing Speed Running Seeds and Glitched out Structures.
Top 5 Minecraft Seeds Video
Top 5 Minecraft Seeds Written Guide
5. Bamboo Jungle
- Broken Nether Portal 175 ~ 197
- Stronghold 120 ~ 497
Perfect place to settle for the long term with plenty or resources all around you. From wood to broken portals to temples you can use this seed in many ways.
4. Rare Biomes
- Jungle Temple 240 ~ 90
- Mooshroom Island 0 ~ -410
- Mineshaft 265 ~ 25
If you like variety I suggest this seed. You have a Mooshroom Biome, Mesa Biome, Jungle Biome and Plains Biome all within easy reach from world spawn.
3. Mooshroom Island
This large sized Mooshroom Island is perfect for building Spawns or Shopping areas. The ability to roam around no matter whether its day or light is great for building. Not only that but you dont have to spam torches all over the place to stop them cheeky creepers sneaking in and exploding. As no hostile mobs can spawn on this type of biome.
2. Speedrun Minecraft Seeds
- Starting Stronghold village Island with many Black Smiths.
- Lots of starting loot from the first village.
- Second Abandoned village in distance.
- Lots of great loot too.
- Half broken Nether Portal on the second Island.
1. Broken Mansion
- 4 Villages within a short distance.
- A large number or ravines.
- Half Broken Nether Portal
- The Glitched Mansion with an active village generated with in it.