Enable Cheats On A Bedrock Server
By James Flarakos | July 18, 2022
Find out how to enable cheats on your dedicated Bedrock server with SeekaHost using multicraft.
What Are Cheats In Minecraft?Cheats are what commands are referred too. In minecraft once you enable cheats on your server or single player it allows you to use a number of commands that Minecraft has for the game. This includes changing your game mode to creative or adventure. Giving your player items summoning entities. Commands allow you to fill huge spaces with blocks or change some of the game mechanics accordingly. You can even create your own commands to use in game using multicraft. How ever they are usually disabled and even if your an admin on a server you will still need to have cheats enabled for them to work on your Bedrock server.
How To Enable or Disable Cheats On a Bedrock Server
- Stop your server from the dashboard.
- Go to Files > Config Files
- Select Server Settings
- Scroll down until you see allow-cheats and using the drop down menu choose whether to enable or disable the cheats on your Bedrock server. Then click on save below.
- You can now start your server and cheats are enabled, but you can use them unless you are a server operator.
Commonly Used CommandsDon’t use the < > icons, they just signify what you should type to replace this text.
- /gamemode creative <playername>
- /gamemode survival <playername>
- /gamemode adventure <playername>
- /time set day
- /weather clear
- /op <playername>
- /deop <playername>
- /fill x y z <block>
Final ThoughtFor any more server tutorials, please visit our guide page and learn more about what you can use your dashboard for.
Looking to join the UK’s Best Minecraft Hosting service?
- I love to make Minecraft content, and easy quick tutorials for others to use. And you can see more video and tips at www.jdogofficial.com
- Minecraft Server Fixes2022.10.12Server Not Working/Crash | Fixes for Minecraft Servers with SeekaHost
- Minecraft Hosting2022.10.03Best Uk Minecraft Server Hosting for Bedrock and Java Servers
- Minecraft Backups2022.09.28How to Backup or Restore Your Minecraft World Using FileZilla
- Minecraft Playing Tips2022.09.23How to Setup Player Permissions on a Server with Luckperms Plugin