How to Make Concrete in Minecraft
By James Flarakos | April 26, 2021
Looking to know how to make Concrete in Minecraft?
This is your guide to learnt how to create it step by step.
How to make concrete powder and then create concrete with various colours in both Bedrock and Java Edition in Minecraft. Follow the easy process and start building with the amazing coloured blocks.
Crafting Items Needed To Make Concrete
This will be for multiples of 8 Concrete/Concrete Powder
- 4 Sand Blocks
- 4 Gravel
- 1 Dye
- 1 Pickaxe
- 1 Water Source
- Crafting Table
How to Make Concrete In Minecraft Guide
1. Place your crafting table, open it and place 4 gravel in a cross shape.
2. Insert the sand blocks in all four corners of the crafting table.
3. Place the dye in the middle to create the concrete powder used to make concrete.
4. Now you can pick up your concrete powder your pick axe and your water source. Place the water bucket down or find the nearest water source and place you concrete next to the water. It will instantly turn to concrete and you can now mine it and put it into your inventory. Note that it needs to be directly next to water otherwise it will stay as concrete powder.
Sand can be found in many places, often near water such as sides of rivers, small ponds or mostly in the desert areas. You can use your hands or a spade to collect gravel.
Gravel can be found in oceans, in rivers and mostly near water sources. You can use your hands or a spade to collect gravel.
You can craft dye by collecting flowers and using your crafting table, craft them into different coloured dyes. Be aware to get blue you will need Lapiz.
I prefer to break a cross in the ground and insert my water bucket there so it flows directly into the 4 squares. You can however use any method as long as the block is next to the water.
Looking For Affordable Minecraft Server hosting?
Other Minecraft Related Articles
- Top 5 Minecraft Seeds in Bedrock Edition
- How to Start a Minecraft Bedrock Server
- Building a Modern House in Minecraft
- I love to make Minecraft content, and easy quick tutorials for others to use. And you can see more video and tips at www.jdogofficial.com
- Minecraft PluginsAugust 15, 2023Beauty Quest Plugin Guide | Create Quests on Your Minecraft Server
- AdvertisingAugust 8, 2023Unlock the Power of Guest Posting with SeekaHost
- Minecraft BackupsAugust 1, 2023How To Safely Transfer Your Server Files To an Updated Version
- World ConversionJuly 25, 2023How to Convert a Java World/Map to Bedrock in Minecraft